- Amazon Prime Early Access sale runs Oct 11-12
- Starts at Midnight PDT on Oct 11 and continues through October 12.
- Prime members will get exclusive access to many deals on tech gadgets and more as we kick off the holiday season.
With the economic hardships going on around the country, neglecting our technology can have disastrous consequences. These early Prime sales are a great way to get upgrades at possibly pre-pandemic pricing!Not a Prime Member? Get a Prime 30 Day Trial to save money during this sale!
On October 11 when the event begins, Amazon will release its new Top 100 list of popular products included in the sale.
Some deals I’d recommend:
- Amazon Device Deals – save up to 70%!
- Save up to 35% on the brands of business laptops and accessories from Asus, Dell, HP, and Lenovo.
- Save up to 40% on business desktop computers that we recommend to our clients from Dell, HP and Lenovo.
- Save up to 50% on quality manufacturers of business tech accessories from cables to external hard drives. Big savings over the equipment we stock for our clients.
What are shopping tips for this Amazon Prime sale?
Set up deals notifications
Amazon Prime members can set up personalized deals notifications that are related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed products. To subscribe to receive deals alert notifications, simply visit the Prime Early Access Sale event page through the Amazon shopping app before the event to set up deal alerts. You’ll receive push notifications on any available deals when the sale event starts.
Check out this video on how to get alerts through the mobile app.
Keep checking for tech deals
If you don’t find a discounted price on tech you’re looking for, don’t give up. New deals will pop up throughout the two-day sales event. Also, keep an eye on updates about the sale on the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale page, so you won’t miss out on the electronics discounts.
Shop small businessesGet great deals from small businesses Amazon supports by selecting the Small Business Badge and shop deals from small businesses including Black-owned, woman-owned and military family-owned brands and sellers.
Thanks for checking out my review of this upcoming sale!